Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blog Coming Later Today

6th Graders,

I decided to get up and do an 11 mile run this morning instead of writing my class Blog.  I will get a Blog out later today or tomorrow.  There is no homework assigned this week so you don't need to worry about that.  Please keep practicing your Jump Rope Skills and start thinking about what type of level and routine you want to do.

If you want to watch the All Star Videos from last year, the password is sickfit_jumprope

Also, if you want to check out the intermediate and advanced skill, click HERE and use the password sickfit.  I recommend that you practice these as well so that you can insert a few into your routine.

I will be handing back you Muscle Quizes this week.  If you didn't so well on them, you can do the Muscle Quiz Makeup Assignment which you can find HERE.  You will need this answer KEY to complete the assignment. Doing this assignment will earn you an A+ on the quiz.

Anyway, hope that you having a great weekend.  I hope to get a blog out later today.  If not, I will get one out sometime tomorrow (Probably during my 3rd period prep).

Mr. Sickler


No comments:

Post a Comment