Sunday, April 20, 2014

Week of 4/21/24/14-4/25/13 (4th Quarter Week 2)

6th Graders,

I hope that you had a great Spring Break.  I was super, super busy and am ready to get back in class and teach.  I really do miss teaching when I am away from it too long.

I am busy with family stuff (for Easter) today so I am going to work on mapping out our new unit later today.  Therefore, I am not sending out a formal blog.

I am going to be out on Thursday and Friday this week because of training.  So you will have a run day on Friday and probably and outdoor fitness circuit on Wed and Thursday.  We are scheduled for the weight room in our next unit.  It is not the largest space and there are some challenges, but, I will think through how the unit will look.  I am going to call it PE 101 because I want to use this unit as a way to reinforce key concepts that we have learned throughout the year.

Anyway, enjoy your day and you DO NOT have to fill out a blog form for this.

Oh yeah, remember, your EYO Segment #2 is going to be due on 4/30 and 5/1.  You still have some time.  You are required to keep a 3 Day Food Log, so don't do this lesson at the last minute.  I highly recommend that if you have not kept a food log yet, that you remember to do it this week at school.

I'll see you tomorrow.  Happy Easter and have a great day with family and friends.

Mr. Sickler

No comments:

Post a Comment